Overview of Full-time Diploma in Acting
This course at Tent Cinema Film School by Dr Nagathihalli Chandashekhar is perfectly suited for working professionals and students pursuing who have a passion for acting. This course allows you to tap your natural flair for acting, hone your skills as an actor thus balancing your passion and profession.
The course allows you to explore the world of cinema at your leisure but still provides the entire spectrum of learning.
October 01 to December 31, 2021
Tent Cinema Film School, Banashankari Stage-II, Bengaluru
Why should anyone attend this
This course is fun, engaging and most importantly delivered to you by experts from the industry, who share with you their knowledge, stories, tips, anecdotes and much more. The students can learn the art of acting in a street play, short movie, character building and camera acting over the course of 3 months.
Here is why you need to take this up:
- The syllabus concentrates mainly on practical aspects of acting
- Faculty vastly experienced in the film industry making the learning relevant.
- Guest lectures from Industry stalwarts.
- The course involves many theatre games and role-plays to provide a gradual and interesting way of learning.
- Basics of acting
- Voice modulation
- Mime acting
- Acting in a street play
- Acting in a stage play/ drama
- Acting on camera
- Acting in a short film
- Photo shoot
- Audition preparation
What to expect from Full-time Certification in Acting
- As a student, one is well prepared and confident to work in front of the camera; stage fear and fumbling with acting will become practically non-existent.
- Acting in a street play and the short film gives an opportunity to bring into action everything that one has learned over the 4 months and use them creatively.
- Auditions for television serials, movies, and ads. (Information on various auditions, both in house and external are informed to all students after passing out).
- Understanding the value of team-work and the importance of every person in a film crew.
- Photo-shoot for making the portfolio that can be used in auditions.
Experienced Theatre Artists across Genres, Directors, Cinematographers, Stuntmen, Choreographers, Guest Lectures by Film Artists.