Overview of Hero-Heroine Diploma in Acting
A lead role in a movie is all about charm, finesse, exuberance, and gravity. On-Camera Acting, Dance and Stunts training add to the deeper learning required in playing the crux of the narrative. This course helps sharpen and chisel the role of actor/ actress in a film, television, and theatre.
Jun 14 to Sep 20, 2021
Tent Cinema Film School, Banashankari Stage-II, Bengaluru
Why should anyone attend this
Playing the protagonist needs its own level of preparation. The course is a rigorous practical exposure to donning the lead role. With a deep dive into the various facets of acting that brings out a deeper connection with the character and with the audience through dance, drama and stunts training.
Here is why you need to take this up:
- The syllabus concentrates mainly on practical aspects of acting.
- Faculty is vastly experienced in the film industry making the learning relevant.
- Guest lectures from Industry stalwarts.
- Structured and time-proven approach to learning.
- It is the perfect gateway for auditions opportunities to make a mark in the entertainment industry.
- Basics of acting
- Acting for a camera
- Acting in a short film
- How to prepare for a character
- Acting in a street play
- What to expect in the film fraternity
- How to work with the director and crew on the set
- Audition preparation
What to expect from Hero-Heroine Diploma in Acting
- One is prepared to face the camera confidently, mark their presence as a lead character.
- Acting in a street play, Drama and Short Film gives an opportunity for their natural talent to come forth and provides them with a platform to build their portfolio.
- Auditions for television serials, movies, and ads. (Updates on various auditions, both in-house and external are passed to all students after the course)
- Photo-shoot gives students a portfolio that can be used
Experienced Theatre Artists across Genres, Directors, Cinematographers, Stuntmen, Choreographers, Guest Lectures by Film Artists