Overview of Film Editing Workshop
The Film Editing Workshop course at Tent Cinema Film School by Dr Nagathihalli Chandashekhar is taught by editors with over 10-15 years of experience in the industry. The scope of the syllabus is broad, including hands-on training in Adobe Premiere Pro. Students will learn how to edit real, raw film footage, capture, trim and render a snippet of a film. They will also learn how to work with special effects.
March 19 to April 12, 2022
Tent Cinema Film School, Banashankari Stage-II, Bengaluru
Why should anyone attend this
Those who are looking to become professional film editors.
- Audio Creation
- Special Effects
- Use of actual film footage for practice
- Hands-on training on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Tips, tricks and techniques from expert editors
What to expect from the Film Editing Workshop
- At the end of the workshop, students will be able to edit raw footage for films, short movies, web series, TV serials, ad films and wedding videos independently with confidence.
- The workshop will provide them with practical knowledge and understanding to undertake editing projects using the latest editing software on their own.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops for the course work.
This Film Editing Workshop will be taught by renowned editors and directors from the film industry.